Friday, February 24, 2012

☆★ Cupcake nail art ★☆



Yum! Cupcakes
I love them!

First off I start by prepping the nail as usual.
Then I just take a bubble gum pink color and push it against the newly carved smile line.
I fill that up with clear  and when that's dry, I file and shape them
I apply UV gel and let that cure for 3 minutes.

For the cupcakes I put some acetone in my monomer so that it'll dry quicker
and then I just start forming the cupcake base and make indentations with scissors 

then I form the top of the cupcake with purple, and pickin up small balls of acrylic for the edge.

then with a yellow acrylic powder I form the yummy icing on top, and with hot pink I make a little cherry.

let that dry, pop some cuticle oil on and you're done.



4 comments:

  1. These look very very jummy!!
    Great job ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good site you have here.. It's hard to find high quality writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

    Also visit my webpage: go there

    ReplyDelete